So many exciting things are happening...
... here at Costamagna Design Headquarters! We have so many amazing weddings in 2018 and we’re looking for creative and enthusiastic interns who would love to learn the ropes of wedding planning, production, design and florals!
Costamagna Design’s philosophy is to make each event a memorable, unique and stress free experience for every client. Specializing in taking client’s vision and ideas, and transforming them into reality. With a broad portfolio of work from New York to San Francisco and abroad, Costamagna Design brings an extensive palette of aesthetic elements to every occasion. As an Intern, you will be gaining hands on experience through one-on-one training in order to bring this vision to life!
For this position, we require:
• Creative inclination is a MUST!
• Customer Service/Events Background
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive material
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google or Microsoft Docs
• Eagerness to learn, and a passion for weddings and events
• Energetic and personable
• Ability to multi-task
• A punctual and professional appearance
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• **A valid NYS driving license and own transportation
You must be available a 6 to 10 hours per week (flexible) and some weekends. This is a partially paid internship . If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to Carla@costamagnadesign.com!